AES – Advanced Equipment Sales – is your source for innovative, economical and sustainable recycling equipment and systems for waste paper, plastics, metals, glass, films and dusts, and most any other material that can be recycled. We take pride in helping our customers achieve a greater level of safety, sustainability and profitability through the efficient handling of their recyclable materials.
From concept to design, through equipment selection, installation and commissioning, and service after the sale, AES is your one stop resource for integrated recycling solutions. We have over 3 decades of experience across multiple industries and disciplines, and hundreds of successful installations throughout North America.
When you entrust your project to AES, you can be confident that you have chosen a true partner in your project’s success. From a discrete piece of recycling equipment to a new, fully integrated system or upgrades to an existing one, make AES your first choice for turnkey recycling solutions.
- Recycling and Solid Waste
- Packaging and Paper Converting
- Printing and Finishing
- Secure Document and Product Destruction
- Warehouse and Distribution
- Construction and Demolition Recycling
- Materials Brokers and Mills
- Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Agriculture, and more
- Air Material Separators
- Balers and Compactors
- Conveyors and Conveyance Systems
- Custom Electrical Controls
- Dust Collections Systems for OSHA / NFPA Compliance
- Flame and Spark Detection / Fire Detection Systems
- Fresh Air Intake Systems
- Recycling and Sorting Equipment and Systems
- Scrap and Paper Trim Collection Systems
- Shredding and Size Reduction Equipment
- Used and Reconditioned Equipment
- Baler Repair and Maintenance Service
- Field Service and Support
- Equipment Rebuilding
- Preventive Maintenance Service
- Parts and Baling Wire
- 24/7 Emergency Breakdown Service and Support
Heavy Mechanical Services:
- Commercial / Industrial Electrical Services
- Commercial / Industrial Plumbing and Piping
- Control Panel Building and Controls Wiring
- Design / Build Services
- Equipment and System Installations
- Plant Relocation Services
- Retrofits and Alterations
- Rigging and Machinery Moving
- Steel Fabrication and Erection
Why Choose AES?
When you entrust your project to AES, you can be confident that you have chosen a true partner in your project’s success. Our industry experience, knowledgeable people, professional capabilities and quality products make us the right choice for your next project. Read on to learn more about our company and how we do business.
Knowledge: At AES, we understanding how your business works and how effective handling of waste and scrap materials affects your operations and your bottom line. Let us put our expertise to work for you.
Quality: AES equipment and systems work as hard as you do, with durable, high-quality components and machinery designed to stand the test of time. But it doesn’t stop there: Our commitment to quality starts with the person that answers your phone call and extends throughout our organization,
People: The key to any successful organization is its people. We are proud of our staff of seasoned professionals who bring energy and enthusiasm to every project. From engineering and design, to customer service, to the installation and service technicians that help keep your process running smoothly, our people are here for you.
Capabilities: From concept to design, through installation and commissioning, and service after the sale, AES is your one stop resource for integrated recycling solutions. Our in-house disciplines include Mechanical and Electrical Design and Engineering, Consulting, Estimating, Project Management, Drafting, Fabrication and Machine Rebuilding, Rigging and Millwrighting, Mechanical Installation and Field Service
Your First Choice: Make AES your first choice for innovative ideas and sustainable solutions that help make your business run more efficiently, safely and profitably. Whether large or small, your project is our top priority.